Monday, February 27, 2012

Life keeps happening...

Here's a quick update of a few things going on in life right now:

  • That nasty cold I had a couple weeks ago has come back, in the form of an even nastier (probably) sinus infection.
  • I have discovered my new favorite place in the world: The Nashville Dog Park, particularly with Marie & her beautiful dog Bella. 
  • I'm still waiting to hear from Big Brothers Big Sisters about whether or not I've been accepted as a volunteer. 
  • Someone important to me has just been diagnosed with cancer. If you pray, please say one for her.
  • Nathan & I are going to the American Academy of Religion South-Eastern Conference this weekend in Atlanta. We're pretty excited about the trip. 
  • I'm going to start studying for the GRE soon, to get ready for MSSW/MSW grad school applications. Scary. 
That's all I have time to say. I can't even begin to explain how busy things have been lately. Then the weekend comes, and I can hardly get off the couch from my work-week paralysis. But I love it.

No comments: