- That nasty cold I had a couple weeks ago has come back, in the form of an even nastier (probably) sinus infection.
- I have discovered my new favorite place in the world: The Nashville Dog Park, particularly with Marie & her beautiful dog Bella.
- I'm still waiting to hear from Big Brothers Big Sisters about whether or not I've been accepted as a volunteer.
- Someone important to me has just been diagnosed with cancer. If you pray, please say one for her.
- Nathan & I are going to the American Academy of Religion South-Eastern Conference this weekend in Atlanta. We're pretty excited about the trip.
- I'm going to start studying for the GRE soon, to get ready for MSSW/MSW grad school applications. Scary.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Life keeps happening...
Here's a quick update of a few things going on in life right now: