Sunday, July 24, 2011

30 for 30: Outfit #25

IMG_0830
Everything- Target (for real)

IMG_0831

After church, I decided to change into something a little more comfortable than the strapless dress/button-up combo, so I put on this super comfy skirt and stuck a cami on under my shirt (some versatility in case I got warm in the car). I actually wore this outfit a week or so ago, but when I got home I was so hot & angry (this was one of the 100+ degree days) that I stripped off my entire outfit down to my skivvies when I got home. Thus, I never even had a chance to take a picture of it. So, here you have it!

Today on our ride home, we stopped by Ikea to get some last odds & ends for our apartment. I thought I would be in heaven at Ikea, but it was the opposite. The whole time we were there I thought I was going to either have an asthma attack or vomit everywhere. I made Nathan hold my hand the whole time. I hated it. But, we ended up with some awesome nightstands:

And now we're back at home in Nashville. Ahhhh.

No comments: