Monday, July 11, 2011

30 for 30: Outfit #14

Shirt, Cardigan, & Shoes- Target, Pants- Gap



This marks the first time I've worn these pants in my 30 for 30. I really love them, but I feel a little self-conscious in them sometimes. The cut works a little better on folks with thinner frames, and I got a big tush to fill them out. But when I wear them with the right thing, I feel good.

Nathan & I just worked out and then took a quick dip in the pool... it was a refreshing way to end the afternoon before we both head to our respective restaurant jobs.

Big plans for the week-
  • I have lunch tomorrow with a friend to talk about a potential job.
  • I'm headed to Kingsport with my two best friends, Stephanie & Sarah, for a few days & to see Harry Potter 7.2 on opening night! 
  • Nathan's last day at the restaurant is Thursday.
  • He's heading off on a backpacking weekend trip with one of his friends, Theron, on Friday.
  • We head to Ohio to visit the in-laws on Tuesday! 
And hopefully soon we'll have our wedding photos back. =)

1 comment:

stephanie said...

1. Love the outfit.

2. That first photo of you is GORGEOUS. You look stunning!