|Shirt, Cardigan, & Shoes- Target, Pants- Gap|
This marks the first time I've worn these pants in my 30 for 30. I really love them, but I feel a little self-conscious in them sometimes. The cut works a little better on folks with thinner frames, and I got a big tush to fill them out. But when I wear them with the right thing, I feel good.
Nathan & I just worked out and then took a quick dip in the pool... it was a refreshing way to end the afternoon before we both head to our respective restaurant jobs.
Big plans for the week-
- I have lunch tomorrow with a friend to talk about a potential job.
- I'm headed to Kingsport with my two best friends, Stephanie & Sarah, for a few days & to see Harry Potter 7.2 on opening night!
- Nathan's last day at the restaurant is Thursday.
- He's heading off on a backpacking weekend trip with one of his friends, Theron, on Friday.
- We head to Ohio to visit the in-laws on Tuesday!