Saturday, July 9, 2011

30 for 30: Outfit #11



Shirt- Urban Outfitters, Skirt- Target, Shoes- Charlotte Ruche
TGIF!!

I like this outfit, in all honesty. I got this skirt from Target at least 3 years ago, and I'm still totally in love with it. It is honestly one of the most comfortable & versatile skirts I've ever owned. And it was cheap. Thanks, Target.

Today I failed at being a wife. The alarm was set on my phone, and I slept through all 3 alarms, which means WE slept through all three alarms. Thus, we skipped our workout today. =( And then we drove all the way to Cool Springs to use our wedding giftcards, only to realize that I had left my purse at home.... and, consequently, had left all our giftcards at home. Seriously? Yes.

We still ended up using our giftcards (after an hour detour home & back to the store), and got some sweet stuff for our home. Yay!

And then this happened: 

A successful day, despite my constant screw-ups. Here's to a more successful day of wife-dom.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

I really like this one! You should definitely wear that skirt more in real life ('cause 30 for 30 isn't real life, ha).

stephanie said...

P.S. Your hair looks SO GOOD in these.