Thursday, July 14, 2011

30 for 30: Outfit #16

becca2
Shirt- Zara, Skirt- Uniqlo, Shoes- Target

becca4

becca1

becca6

I love this outfit, and I love these photos. I wore this for our evening out in Johnson City. We went to some bars downtown, and it was a really fun time. I had forgotten how much I love East TN, but this week has renewed my love. It's nice being able to go to a bar & NOT see a bunch of trashy hipsters drinking PBR and smoking American Spirits. The bar was filled with good ol' boys wearing baseball caps and singing country songs. I loved it. 

As you can see from the following photo, I'm very happy to be here with my 2 best friends. 

becca3



2 comments:

stephanie said...

Favorite outfit yet, and favorite photos yet. Especially the last one! :)

jenny said...

girl you look GOOD