Tuesday, July 5, 2011

30 for 30: Outfit #9

Guys, I am so bad at posing for the camera. The photo of this outfit makes me literally cringe. I look awkward, uncomfortable, and about 12 weeks pregnant (which I am not). There are so many things wrong with this photo. And, Steph wants me to blame it on the fog on her camera lens, but I don't think fog is the reason I look so awkward. No, siree. I ask that you look only at the outfit (which I liked until I realized that I look pregnant) and then move immediately to the next photo. Here it goes:


Okay, glad we got that over with. I look actually presentable in the next photos: 


 Shirt- random shop in NYC circa 2005, Skirt & Shoes- Target

Today was a good day. Steph & I went on a 3-hour hike (we got lost) and then had a dinner party with two other girlfriends, Sarah & Megan. It was a great day with friends, and I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable way to spend such a beautiful summer day. 

My goal for next post is to learn how to stand in a manner that doesn't make me look pregnant. Sheesh. 

And also to come up with another outfit. =) 

2 comments:

stephanie said...

I love the pic of you laughing. And you should do a collage of your outfits so far -- I want to see them all together!

Anonymous said...

You're adorable Mrs. Dryden! I love reading your blog. And I love your sandals, I have the exact pair :)