Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sick Day.

Well, I haven't posted an outfit in a few days because I've been working pretty much every day. And my work outfit is not worthy of being on my blog.

And now, on my day off, I don't have an outfit because I've been in my pajamas all day sick at home. I mean, I'm glad that I have the day off so I can rest and recover quickly, but I'd MUCH rather be having fun with my friends on my day off instead of lying around at home.

At least my boss took away my Friday shift against my will, so I'm forced to have a day off.... and hopefully I'll at least leave my house at some point.

That's it for now. Sorry for the absolute lack of outfit posts.

I leave you with a picture of me having a good time with close friends, doing what I was hoping to do on my day off:

No comments: