Thursday, June 30, 2011

30 for 30: Outfit #6

I sort of slacked off today. Don't judge.



Shirt- JCrew, Skirt- American Apparel, Shoes- Charlotte Russe

This is my "I still feel sick and just want to wear something comfortable" outfit. And I only changed out of my pajamas because I absolutely had to leave the house, and I may or may not have even considered just wearing my pajamas out in public. 

Looking at the photos, I'm thinking that these stripes are not too slimming.... Maybe I should have paired them with some jeans or something that give me more of a figure. Lesson learned. That's what this whole thing is about, right? 

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I still like the outfit, I think you just felt bad so you think you look bad. Maybe for another sweater outfit you could do it tucked into your GAP jeans or over your skinny jeans or something... that would be cute!

I think you look absolutely precious, best fran :)