Thursday, June 23, 2011

30 for 30: Outfit #2



everything but the belt- Target (is that embarrassing?!) 

Truth be told, I was really nervous about this outfit. I don't wear color very often, so this skirt & belt combo was a bit out of my comfort zone. The belt (super fun, huh?) used to be my grandma's, and this was my first time finding an outfit in which to incorporate it! 
I've been nervous about this challenge, but today gave me a bit more confidence. 
Any thoughts on this outfit? Please share! 

More to come (28, to be exact)...

2 comments:

stephanie said...

I'm obsessed with this! You have to wear this outfit again! I love that the shirt is over the skirt with the belt, it looks awesome.

Lady in Lima said...

First off, CONGRATS on your new married adventure! I want you to know that I love that you're during the 30 for 30 challenge. I am addicted to Kendi Everyday but have yet to gather the courage to try the challenge. Best of luck!