Sunday, June 26, 2011

Oh, Fiero.

So, we have a couple cats... one that is completely normal and sweet, and another that is SO WEIRD. Fiero (the weird one) often makes us very angry by his morning routine of knocking things over in our bedroom, but then we spot him curled up asleep and our hearts are immediately warmed. Fiero is his sweetest when he's sound asleep, that's for sure. I mean, just look:


Then, as if it wasn't already cute enough, Nathan started giving him a belly rub while he napped. My cats love having their bellies rubbed, and I don't understand why... do they think they're dogs? Regardless, this is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I love my little family.

Nathan wants me to inform everyone that he is definitely wearing clothes... pajama pants, to be exact. So DON'T FREAK OUT (like he did).

In other news, Nathan shaved his beard today. I love his beard, but I also think he looks super handsome without one. Let's face it, I always think he's handsome (cause he IS mainly, and also cause I'm in love with him).

Ahhh, life. These little moments make up for the times in my day when I have to deal with the world's worst customers/people ever.

No comments: