Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mid-Paper Happy Thoughts


I'm currently toiling over a last-minute Greek paper, and decided to give myself a little break to think happy thoughts.

Lately, I've been getting really excited about the future, both immediate and long-term. I'm certainly still enjoying the present, and refuse to let any of it slip by whilst I dream of things to come, but I think it's healthy to have a little anticipation of all the good that is headed my way.

Here is a little happy list of things that I daydream about:
1. Spring break!!!
2. Going to see my wonderful Grandpop in the hospital
3. Going to Chattanooga to see my Nana & the otters at the aquarium
4. Turning 21 and being able to buy a glass of wine at dinner
5. Living in a cute little apartment with my friend Caroline, and getting to have intentional time together with my best friends
6. Getting a kitten
7. Visiting Nathan's family for his brother Jared's highschool graduation
8. Sonja & Brandon's wedding in June!
9. My roadtrip with Nathan (Asheville, Amish Country, Ohio, Chicago, etc.) this summer
10. Finishing my thesis
11. Graduating college
12. Marrying Nathan
13. Moving to a new city for graduate school
14. Having a job that I'm really passionate about

But for now, I must return to my Greek paper. I only have 8 more hours until it's due!

No comments: