Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Love and Lotus

Today is one of those days when I can't stop thinking about how much I love Nathan. It's a good feeling. In the midst of being overwhelmed by so many other things in my life & feeling rather beaten down, I'm able to be overwhelmed by my love for him.

We recently received my Valentine's day present in the mail- a print by my favorite artist & blogger!!! Nathan originally got me interested in Geninne a year ago or so, when he posted a lotus print of hers & a link to her website. I've been a fan ever since! He knew I loved this print (which has a beautiful lotus in it, too!) and got it for me for Valentine's day. Since it traveled from Mexico, it took a while to get here. But it has finally arrived & taken residence on my wall. I need to find it a pretty frame soon though.



I adore my pretty Geninne print, and I can't wait to see it hanging in my apartment with Caroline this summer... and eventually in my home with Nathan. =)

Love is currently getting me through the week. Thank goodness for love.

No comments: