Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time to be positive.

This week has put me in a bad, bad mood.
Particularly after getting my allergy shots, & then a pap smear. Not a good day.
But, I've been so negative all week that I decided I need to be positive about something.
So, here's a short list of things that I'm happy about.
(I must pay homage to Steph's "happy list" posts, that I always love reading)
  • I have the sweetest cats in the entire world.
  • I have the most perfect fiance that I could ever imagine.
  • I saw Margaret Atwood tonight!
  • I get to see my best friend in a sketch comedy show on Saturday night!
  • My friend Alex is coming in town all the way from NYC.
  • My best friend comes home from Africa in a matter of weeks.
  • Nathan & I will, at some point, have an engagement photo shoot, and it'll be awesome.
  • I'm doing well in my classes (so far....).
  • The leaves are bright orange and yellow.
  • Nights are getting colder.
  • I am back to dancing, which I've been missing so badly.
  • Life is, despite its bumps & bruises, good.

No comments: