Monday, October 18, 2010

Bridesmaid dresses?!

Right now I am in the midst of a floral-induced headache.
I've spent practically my entire weekend looking at floral fabrics & dress patterns for my bridesmaids' dresses. I am realizing now how big of a task this is!

Here are my favorite fabrics so far (next to photos of the chapel, to see what it might look like)






I think my favorites are the last two (and they're almost identical.... very subtle differences)

Now, what dress pattern? Well, Mom & I found a pattern that we really like (cred to her, she actually found it online), and it could easily be altered for each girl. I'm thinking every girl can decide what kind of neckline she wants (boatneck, halter, strapless, sweetheart, etc) and have her dress made for her. That way they'll all have the same line & look, but they'll have some individual flair.

Here's the pattern we like the most so far:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those dresses are beautiful! and what a smart way to do see if they look good where you'll be! love your blog, the shirley temple part made me laugh.

dailyeday.blogspot.com