Friday, May 4, 2012

Coming Soon...

Well, we are pretty much moved in to our amazing new home. I love it so much, I can't even begin to describe. It is so relaxing to have space around us and visible grass on all 4 sides of us. The cats have been confused/scared/curious the past few days, but they seem to finally be figuring things out. They've found their favorite hiding places and cuddling spots. We've got most of our rooms set up, with the office being the big exception. We're waiting until the end of the month when we pass through Cincinnati to get a desk from Ikea. But, let me just tell you, that room is gonna be awesome. I have a whole drawer chest for yarn & knitting!... which I guess means I need to knit more, which is okay with me!

We've been cooking yummy dinners in our big kitchen, drinking tea on the porch together, and going for walks in the neighborhood. We've already had a late-night wine-drinking & life-sharing session with our favorite couple (Sarah & Lauren), and we've even had the whole Dryden family over! It definitely feels like home.

And, we're getting internet installed tonight! Which means that I'll be able to take some photos & upload them onto my blog. So, house photos are coming soon....

google maps photo
Thanks to all of our friends & family for the huge help & support during this exciting time (especially our parents, Sean, Ian, Steph, & the Price family). Hurray!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Going from renting an apt to renting a house is such a blessing and huge relief!