Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Going Crazy.

Guys, I haven't had a day off work in over 2 weeks. Meaning, I have spent every day of the last 2+ weeks at Taco Mamacita. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun place & I love my coworkers.... but still, I'm exhausted & super sick of the smell of tacos. I've come home from work so tired & burnt out that all I can do is lay around, thus I have had pretty much no social life in the past two weeks, which sucks for me & makes me feel like a lousy friend. And I swear my cats are just trying to rub it in my face that they've been sleeping all day when I come home from work.

IMG_0855
"Oh hey mom, you've been at work all day? I've been in this position all day, sleeping"

Rant over. Phew.

On the bright side, I'm taking off all Labor Day Weekend to go to Knoxville and see my parents & watch the Boomsday fireworks in downtown k-town. I'm super pumped. THREE WHOLE CONSECUTIVE DAYS OFF WORK.



Married life is great, y'all. But this whole "real world" stuff is not as fun as they make it out to be when you're a kid. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh. I totally hear you about this real world stuff not being all that fun. And same here with no social life. Work all the time and couch potato-ing whenever I'm home