Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Challenge Completed.

Collage 1
Collage 2
Collage 3
Collage 4
Collage 5
Collage 6
Collage 7
Collage 8

So there you have it!

I have completed my first ever "30 for 30 Challenge", a 30-outfit challenge by Kendi Everyday. I chose 30 items from my wardrobe and learned to re-wear them to create 30 fresh outfits. Stephanie posted a great entry about the challenges and successes of our 30 days, but I'll go ahead & share a few of my thoughts as well:

  • Summer in Nashville is too hot for jeans & sweaters, thus making it difficult to come up with outfits sometimes. 
  • I wear so much blue and muted colors. 
  • I got a LOT better at posing for photos after having to do it so many times.
  • I think I like lipstick on me.
  • My hair is finally growing. 
  • My favorite outfits are 3, 16, 21, 24, & 30.
  • I can actually come up with creative outfits if I try. 
  • I can be comfortable & confident in my own clothes. 
  • I need to learn how to accessorize.
I'm so happy we did this challenge, and I really did learn a lot. That being said, I don't know if I want to ever do it again. haha. And today, in honor of the end of the challenge, I'm wearing my favorite maxi-dress that I haven't touched this whole time. Hurray!

Thanks for putting up with the constant outfit posts. I'd love to hear any ideas or comments on the whole thing! What did you think?, What were your favorite pieces or outfits?, Are you still my friend after seeing so many awkward photos of me?, etc.

    1 comment:

    stephanie said...

    My favorites: 2, 4, 16, 17, 24, 28.

    WE DID ITTTTT! :)