Thursday, February 18, 2010

21 years ago, Sarah Durham was born

Today is my bestfriend/roommate's 21st birthday!!!

I hope today is the perfect day for her. I can't describe just how wonderful she is. She is probably the funniest person I know (but not like one of those people that says really dumb/awkward stuff & then you laugh at them.... like, she's legitimately really funny & witty & clever). She is also probably the most outgoing and friendly person I know. She makes people feel welcome and known; and she remembers names like nobody's business. Someday, she will be on jeopardy & will win. Someday she will also be on SNL. She makes delicious cupcakes and cocktails. I am blessed to know her and call her my bestfriend & roommate. Today we celebrate her 21 vibrant years of life! And I am really sad because I have to work 3-9:30 so I can't go out to dinner with her. But hopefully she will forgive me (and still buy me alcohol when I need her to).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH!

No comments: