So, I'm still trying to figure life out (have you noticed that this seems to be a pattern....)
In order to balance things out, I'm trying really hard to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. For example:
- Having the most cuddly, affectionate, and clever dog ever.
- Basil season.... pesto & bruschetta every day, every meal. YES.
- East Nashville Farmer's Market every Wednesday.
- Kenny's Norwood Gruyere cheese.
- St Ann's Episcopal Church (we met with the Rector last night, and it was wonderful).
- Friends visiting from out of town (in-laws and Nate & Lindsey last weekend, Amy this weekend!)
- A pool date with some adorable 8-year-olds.
- A new hair cut!
- Oh, and have I mentioned this dog:
|oh Cohen, you are the greatest.|