Monday, January 17, 2011

Honeymoon, please.

Lately Nathan & I have been extremely communicative about our financial situation, which I think is a very, very good thing to be doing, since we will be joining bank accounts in a few short months! We've both been working our tails off to save up as much money as we can so as to be able to put down deposits on our honeymoon & our wedding rings. Then we need to have enough money to pay for honeymoon flights, security deposit at our new apartment, and I'm sure plenty of other various newly-wed costs.

While it's a bit stressful, I've never been more motivated to save money. I absolutely cannot wait to spend an entire week celebrating my marriage with Nathan by laying out on the beach all day.

My favorite possible location is currently Hotel Manchebo in Aruba. It's roughly within our price range; it's small & peaceful; they have a great all-inclusive package including all meals, all drinks, a couple's massage, a sunset cruise, champagne upon arrival, and more; it's IN ARUBA; it has a private beach..... sounds perfect, right?


Fingers crossed that it works out.

All I really care about at this point is become Mrs. Dryden. Only 136 more days. I could not be more in love or more excited. =)

No comments: