Monday, January 10, 2011

Fine Dining

Tonight, Nathan & I made a delicious dinner for his roommates Ian and Jessica. They're dear friends of ours, and it was a joy to spend the evening with them. Dinner was hosted at my apartment because they requested to see the full-grown kitties. We had a blast.

The menu:
  • baked flaky-pastry brie covered in honey & a red wine reduction
  • salad of mixed greens with walnuts, breaded goat cheese balls, and balsamic vinaigrette
  • homemade fresh tomato soup with fresh herbs
  • red wine
It was SO tasty. I was honestly very pleased with my abilities as a cook. =) I could've eaten that meal a million times over. It was the perfect amount of food for 4 people, and perfect for 4 vegetarians!

We had lots of fun eating, chatting, watching kitties, and just spending time together. I can't wait to do this all the time when Nathan & I are married.Nathan, Jessica, & Ian on graduation day

No comments: