Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chattanooga, here we come!

Savannah countdown: 3 days!!!

Chattanooga countdown: 2 days!!!

Nathan & I are going to take a day in Chattanooga on our way to Savannah! My uncle & his wife are going to take us out on their boat, and then hopefully we'll get to go to the aquarium!!!

I'm so excited to go to Chattanooga. I used to go there a lot as a kid, but it's been a while since I've really spent time in Chat-town. My dad's whole family is from there, so I have a personal connection to it. I love spending time where my dad grew up; something about being in Chattanooga is really special to me. =)

To make our day even more special, the boat we're going out on used to be my Great Grandpa Max's boat. Max & my Great Nana threw my parents an engagement party on that boat. I can't wait to hear all of the memories made on the boat, and to make a few more memories.

And my uncle is awesome, as is his wife, so I'm really excited for Nathan to meet them & spend the day with them. And hopefully they'll give the seal of approval.

The Aquarium!!!

No comments: