Here are a few quick updates:
- I LOVE my new position at Park Center. I feel like I actually have a career pplan figured out.
- I signed up for the GRE, finally....
- We are officially going to Miami, FL for Thanksgiving with my amazing sister.
- I am back on the Facebook. Think what you will.
- Current favorite new albums: Brandi Carlile, John Mayer, & The Shins. Listen to them all, for your own sake. Amazing.
- Recently watched movies: Friends With Kids, Our Idiot Brother, & Salmon Fishing In The Yemen... All feel-good movies highly recommended by me. :-)
- Momma came in town this weekend to keep me company while Nathan is at Gethsemane monastery... We did some shopping, walking at Radnor, talking, wine-drinking, more talking, nail-painting, and more talking. My mom is the strongest, most powerful, kind, giving woman I know.... And I hope I "grow up" to be just like her, wonderful quirks & all. She makes me think of this (cause my mom is badass):
Glee - Run The World (Girls) - FULL Scene by news-de-stars