Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fiero Photo Shoot.

I don't know how he does it, but Fiero is just always camera-ready. He is constantly striking an adorable pose. Honest to goodness, 80%+ of the photos on my phone are of Fiero, in moments of cuteness where there was no time to get the actual camera. Well, during these fun times of packing, when the apartment is full of boxes & trash (aka- the two best cat toys ever), he has not been lacking in cuteness.

For example:

I call this one, "My Cat, the Sorority Sister"

And then there's the classic "Sleeping Fiero":



And who could resist these:






Don't get me wrong, I love my Corduroy girl just as much as Fiero. But she's more cuddly-cute, not so much photo-cute. Photos of her mostly end up like this:



And I love my cuddly-cute moments with her that never get photographed.

I think I have the two weirdest cats in the world, but I love them so much for it. I hope they don't hate me when we get a dog.

No comments: