Saturday, March 31, 2012

Right now.

Here's a short list of some of the things I'm really enjoying in my life right now:

Ani Difranco's live album.
Driving with the windows rolled down, and not caring at all if it messes up my hair.
Dog park dates with Marie & her precious pooch Bella.
Happy Hour with my work friends, and then evening calls from my drunk work friends. :-)
Sleeping with the fan on, the window cracked, and only the sheet over me.
Working in the garden, getting dirty, the sun in my face, eating asparagus straight from the ground, and coming home with fresh-picked cilantro.
Packing.
Modern Family... Funniest show ever (tied with Parks & Recreation)
bell hooks' Feminism is for Everybody, and my soon-to-start feminist book club.
Cats, duh.
Oh, and have you met my partner? He is the best, ever.

No comments: