Friday, September 10, 2010

such a productive couple!

Today, Nathan & I decided to set aside some time together in our afternoons to work on wedding things!!!

We got some yummy lunch from our favorite restaurant, PM, and brought it to my apartment to snuggle in the rain and talk wedding. We made some lists for the rehearsal dinner & wedding! Nathan's mom contacted Sunset Grille for our rehearsal dinner, and I can't think of a more perfect place. We also listened to some various music to try and start picking out songs we want played (string quartet + piano) during the ceremony.

It was pretty exciting. We even made..... spreadsheets!!! Cause we're that nerdy.

Next on the agenda: mailing our photographers' contract & deposit. Updating our website. Having our engagement photo session!

I love being engaged. But I'm going to love being married even more. And I cannot WAIT until June 3 when I get to officially become Mrs. Rebecca Dryden. =)

No comments: