Friday, November 23, 2012

University of Miami

During our Miami vacation, we took a trip to the University to see my big sister teaching her Composition Class to a bunch of U of M freshmen. She showed us around the beautiful campus and then let me sit in on her class. She is an amazing teacher... I wish I'd had someone with her enthusiasm, talent, and compassion to teach me how to write. She was great, and her students loved her. I was filled with such pride walking around the campus & experiencing such a big part of her Miami life. She is such an amazing woman, and I am so proud of her.

Sis in front of the student center (which has a BAR inside!)

Sis & mom in front of the U.

Sisters!

Being pretty, showing us around the campus.

Palm trees everywhere.

More palm trees.

Sis in front of the building where she teaches class.

Teachin'

Being a really awesome teacher

Beautiful, huge tree on campus.

No comments: