Thursday, November 22, 2012

New Traditions.

This Thanksgiving was a time of new traditions & changes. Mom, Nathan, & I came to Miami to spend the holiday with my big sister Sarah. There are a lot of big changes happening in our family, and we took that as an opportunity to start our own new traditions. Who needs turkey, pumpkin pie, or a dad? (melodramatic, I suppose... but really)

We had a great Thanksgiving. Different, but great. I feel very thankful for my sweet husband, momma, sis, pup, supportive and loving extended family, sweet & darling friends, and amazing opportunities in our lives.

appetizers.... fresh made guacamole & margaritas!

sis & momma

Sis & her boyfriend Dylan

The cousins! Carl & Cohen.

Thanksgiving feast.

roasted potatoes, fresh-caught mahi mahi, braised brussels sprouts, marinated chicken,  seafood stuffing, cheddar biscuits, and fresh fruit.

The Stone ladies.
Love me some Thanksgiving family time. We had a wonderful day. Thanks to all of my loved ones for being a part of my life.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: