Sunday, June 16, 2013

Photojournal of the past few months

The last few months have flown by. I've learned & grown a lot. Here are some of the things that have happened....
I met my farmers and joined a wonderful community...
Nathan finished his last full-time semester of his graduate degree....
A dear friend had the most beautiful baby...
We planted a big garden...
I spent time with dear friends...
My dad bonded with my dog...
I biked to work for the first time....
I worked out in the community with an amazing group of people out to end chronic homelessness in Nashville...
I swam at the pool with the best people...
We actually ate a lot of things we grew....
I'm learning new things....
I followed my heart & joined the Homeless Outreach team at my agency....
Nathan started a bug collection & kept jars of bug corpses in the freezer next to things that would otherwise be appealing...
Oh, no big deal, we bought a house...
And we're packing things up to move...
Through all the changes, good & bad, we have each other, which is the best part of all...

No comments: